To stay informed about this and other products, sign up for the IOM newsletter.
Rhinos Eco-Tote Bag
Display your love for the planet and its amazing creatures with this one-of-a-kind eco tote featuring Kelly Ulrich’s beautiful illustration surrounded by Lara Jackson’s important question: Where Did All the Rhinos Go?
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between. If applicable, tax is included in the price.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from Vietnam
You may also like…
Where Did All the Rhinos Go?Illustrated by Kelly Ulrich $14.95
When a young rhino finds himself all alone, he must go on a journey to find the rest of his kind, meeting new friends along the way. In her...
Where Did All the Rhinos Go? Kids TeeIllustrated by Kelly Ulrich $23.35
In this LIMITED EDITION children's t-shirt, Kelly Ulrich's beautiful illustration is surrounded by Lara Jackson's important question: Where Did...